- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
1012.59 Certification fees.—
(1) The State Board of Education, by rule, shall establish separate fees for applications, examinations, certification, certification renewal, late renewal, recordmaking, and recordkeeping, and may establish procedures for scheduling and administering an examination upon an applicant’s request. Each fee shall be based on department estimates of the revenue required to implement the provisions of law with respect to certification of school personnel. The application fee shall be nonrefundable. Each examination fee shall be sufficient to cover the actual cost of developing and administering the examination.
(2) The proceeds from the collection of certification fees, fines, penalties, and costs levied pursuant to this chapter shall be remitted by the Department of Education to the Chief Financial Officer for deposit into a separate fund to be known as the “Educational Certification and Service Trust Fund” and disbursed for the payment of expenses incurred by the Educational Practices Commission and in the printing of forms and bulletins and the issuing of certificates, upon vouchers approved by the department.
History.—s. 734, ch. 2002-387; s. 1975, ch. 2003-261; s. 36, ch. 2009-59.