- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
198.08 Rules.—The department has authority to adopt rules pursuant to ss. 120.536(1) and 120.54 to enforce the provisions of this chapter and may adopt, as rules, such rules and regulations as are promulgated with respect to the estate tax or generation-skipping transfer tax provisions of the Revenue Act of the United States insofar as they are applicable hereto. The department may from time to time prescribe such forms as it shall deem proper for the administration of this chapter.
History.—s. 6, ch. 16015, 1933; CGL 1936 Supp. 1342(86); ss. 21, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 4, ch. 80-153; s. 14, ch. 98-200.