- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
388.131 Commissioners; bond.—The department may require each commissioner, before he or she assumes office, to give the Commissioner of Agriculture a bond, the cost thereof being borne by the district, conditioned on the faithful performance of the duties of his or her office. The bond must be approved and filed in the same manner as a bond of the board of county commissioners. The failure of any person to make and file the required bond within 10 days after his or her election creates a vacancy on the board.
History.—s. 2, ch. 59-195; s. 4, ch. 92-203; s. 692, ch. 95-148; s. 35, ch. 98-34.