- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
464.207 Penalties.—It is a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided under s. 775.082 or s. 775.083, for any person, knowingly or intentionally, to fail to disclose, by false statement, misrepresentation, impersonation, or other fraudulent means, in any application for voluntary or paid employment or certification regulated under this part, a material fact used in making a determination as to such person’s qualifications to be an employee or certificateholder.
History.—s. 204, ch. 99-397; s. 79, ch. 2000-318.
Note.—Former s. 468.827.