- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
483.32 Administrative fines.—
(1) The agency may impose an administrative fine, not to exceed $500 per violation, for the violation of any provision of this part, part II of chapter 408, or applicable rules.
(2) In determining the amount of the fine to be levied for a violation, as provided in subsection (1), the following factors shall be considered:
(a) The severity of the violation, including the probability that death or serious harm to the health or safety of any person will result or has resulted; the severity of the actual or potential harm; and the extent to which the provisions of this part were violated.
(b) Actions taken by the licensee to correct the violation or to remedy complaints.
(c) Any previous violation by the licensee.
(d) The financial benefit to the licensee of committing or continuing the violation.
History.—s. 1, ch. 77-48; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 27, 29, 30, ch. 83-276; ss. 15, 19, ch. 93-40; s. 25, ch. 93-178; s. 198, ch. 2007-230.