- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
(1) If the department finds that one or more grounds exist for the suspension, revocation, or refusal to renew or continue any license or appointment issued under this part, the department may, in its discretion, except when an administrative fine is not permissible under s. 626.681 or when such suspension, revocation, or refusal is mandatory, in lieu of or in addition to such suspension or revocation, or in lieu of such refusal, or in connection with any administrative monetary penalty imposed under s. 626.681, place the offending licensee or appointee on probation for a period, not to exceed 2 years, as specified by the department in its order.
(2) As a condition to such probation or in connection therewith, the department may specify in its order reasonable terms and conditions to be fulfilled by the probationer during the probation period. If during the probation period the department has good cause to believe that the probationer has violated a term or condition, it shall suspend, revoke, or refuse to issue, renew, or continue the license or appointment of the probationer, as upon the original grounds referred to in subsection (1).
History.—s. 248, ch. 59-205; ss. 13, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; s. 21, ch. 78-95; s. 3, ch. 81-282; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 215, 217, 807, 810, ch. 82-243; ss. 63, 206, 207, ch. 90-363; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 33, ch. 98-199; s. 953, ch. 2003-261; s. 51, ch. 2004-390.