- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
Power to enforce.
Awards to employees for meritorious service.
Group insurance for water management districts.
Criminal history checks for certain water management district employees and others.
Minority business enterprise procurement goals; implementation of recommendations.
Patents, copyrights, and trademarks.
Enforcement; city and county officers to assist.
Modification or limitation of remedy.
Unlawful damage to district property or works; penalty.
Chapter to be liberally construed.
Judicial review relating to permits and licenses.
Public service warnings, alerts, and announcements.
Recognition of water and sewer-saving devices.
Water conservation; automatic sprinkler systems.
Preference to State University System in award of projects or studies.
Apalachicola-Chattahoochee-Flint River Basin Compact.