- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
373.621 Water conservation.—The Legislature recognizes the significant value of water conservation in the protection and efficient use of water resources. Accordingly, consideration in the administration of ss. 373.223, 373.233, and 373.236 shall be given to applicants who implement water conservation practices pursuant to s. 570.085 or other applicable water conservation measures as determined by the department or a water management district.
History.—s. 51, ch. 2001-279.