- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
320.3201 Legislative intent.—
(1) It is the intent of the Legislature to protect the public health, safety, and welfare of the residents of the state by regulating the relationship between recreational vehicle dealers and manufacturers, maintaining competition, and providing consumer protection and fair trade.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2007-258.