- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
320.830 Reciprocity.—If any other state has codes for mobile homes at least equal to those established by this chapter, the department, upon determining that such standards are being enforced by an independent inspection agency, shall place the other state on a reciprocity list, which list shall be available to any interested person. Any mobile home that bears a seal of any state which has been placed on the reciprocity list may not be required to bear the seal of this state. A mobile home that does not bear the label herein provided shall not be permitted to be manufactured or offered for sale by a manufacturer or dealer anywhere within the geographical limits of this state unless the mobile home is designated for delivery into another state that has not adopted a code entitling the state to be placed on the reciprocity list.
History.—s. 11, ch. 67-350; ss. 24, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 8, ch. 74-169; s. 8, ch. 75-203; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 19, 20, ch. 88-147; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 4, ch. 96-358.