2019 Florida Statutes
326.002 Definitions.—As used in ss. 326.001-326.006, the term:
(1) “Broker” means a person who, for or in expectation of compensation: sells, offers, or negotiates to sell; buys, offers, or negotiates to buy; solicits or obtains listings of; or negotiates the purchase, sale, or exchange of, yachts for other persons.
(2) “Division” means the Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
(3) “Salesperson” means a person who, for or in expectation of compensation, is employed by a broker to perform any acts of a broker.
(4) “Yacht” means any vessel which is propelled by sail or machinery in the water which exceeds 32 feet in length, and which weighs less than 300 gross tons.
(5) “Person” means an individual, partnership, firm, corporation, association, or other entity.
History.—ss. 2, 7, ch. 88-282; s. 2, ch. 89-128; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 34, ch. 94-218; s. 950, ch. 95-148; s. 14, ch. 2008-240.