- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
401.018 System coordination.—
(1) The statewide system of regional emergency medical telecommunications shall be developed by the Department of Management Services, which department shall be responsible for the implementation and coordination of such system into the state telecommunications plan. The department shall adopt any necessary rules and regulations for implementing and coordinating such a system.
(2) The Department of Management Services shall be designated as the state frequency coordinator for the special emergency radio service.
History.—s. 3, ch. 73-254; s. 102, ch. 98-279.