- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) A person desiring to be licensed as a registered landscape architect shall apply to the department to take the licensure examination. The department shall examine each applicant who the board certifies:
(a) Has completed the application form and remitted a nonrefundable application fee and an examination fee which is refundable if the applicant is found to be ineligible to take the examination; and
(b)1. Has completed a professional degree program in landscape architecture as approved by the Landscape Architectural Accreditation Board; or
2. Presents evidence of not less than 6 years of actual practical experience in landscape architectural work of a grade and character satisfactory to the board. Each year of education completed in a recognized school shall be considered to be equivalent to 1 year of experience, with a maximum credit of 4 years.
(2) The licensure examination shall include, but not be limited to an examination on the specialized aspects of the practice of landscape architecture in this state.
History.—ss. 5, 18, ch. 79-407; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 81, ch. 83-329; ss. 6, 18, 19, ch. 88-347; s. 4, ch. 91-429.