- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
467.016 Informed consent.—The department shall develop a uniform client informed-consent form to be used by the midwife to inform the client of the qualifications of a licensed midwife and the nature and risk of the procedures to be used by a midwife and to obtain the client’s consent for the provision of midwifery services.
History.—ss. 1, 3, ch. 82-99; s. 8, ch. 84-268; ss. 4, 5, ch. 91-429; s. 19, ch. 92-179; s. 79, ch. 2001-62.