- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
560.104 Exemptions.—The following entities are exempt from the provisions of this chapter:
(1) Banks, credit card banks, credit unions, trust companies, associations, offices of an international banking corporation, Edge Act or agreement corporations, or other financial depository institutions organized under the laws of any state or the United States.
(2) The United States or any agency or instrumentality thereof.
(3) This state or any political subdivision of this state.
History.—s. 1, ch. 94-238; s. 1, ch. 94-354; s. 2, ch. 2008-177.