- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
560.107 Liability.—No person acting, or who has acted, in good faith reliance upon a rule, order, or declaratory statement issued by the commission or the office shall be subject to any criminal, civil, or administrative liability for such action, notwithstanding a subsequent decision by a court of competent jurisdiction invalidating the rule, order, or declaratory statement. In the case of an order or a declaratory statement that is not of general application, no person other than the person to whom the order or declaratory statement was issued is entitled to rely upon it, except upon material facts or circumstances that are substantially the same as those upon which the order or declaratory statement was based.
History.—s. 1, ch. 94-238; s. 1, ch. 94-354; s. 690, ch. 2003-261.