- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
560.116 Civil immunity.—Any person having reason to believe that a provision of this chapter is being violated, has been violated, or is about to be violated, may file a complaint with the office setting forth the details of the alleged violation. Such person is immune from civil liability unless the information provided is false and has been provided with reckless disregard for the truth.
History.—s. 1, ch. 94-238; s. 1, ch. 94-354; s. 699, ch. 2003-261; s. 13, ch. 2008-177.