- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
(1) Annual financial audit reports must be filed with the office pursuant to this chapter or related rules. The licensee shall directly bear the cost of the audit.
(2) Each licensee must submit quarterly reports to the office in a format and include information as specified by rule. The rule may require the report to contain a declaration by an officer, or any other responsible person authorized to make such declaration, that the report is true and correct to the best of her or his knowledge and belief.
History.—s. 1, ch. 94-238; s. 1, ch. 94-354; s. 4, ch. 97-59; s. 838, ch. 97-103; s. 61, ch. 99-5; s. 7, ch. 2000-360; s. 4, ch. 2001-119; s. 701, ch. 2003-261; s. 14, ch. 2008-177.