- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
581.201 Injunction.—A single act in violation of the provisions of this chapter shall be sufficient to authorize the issuance of an injunction. The department is not required to furnish bond when making a complaint for an injunction. The Department of Legal Affairs, the state attorneys, and all public prosecutors in each county shall represent the department when called upon to do so. The department in the discharge of its duties and in the enforcement of its powers may send for, or subpoena duces tecum, books, records, and papers, may administer oaths, and may hear witnesses, and the various sheriffs of the state shall serve all summonses and other papers upon request of the department.
History.—s. 20, ch. 59-261; s. 7, ch. 61-409; ss. 11, 14, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 26, ch. 73-334; s. 3, ch. 85-153; s. 60, ch. 93-169.