- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
376.320 Applicability.—The provisions of ss. 376.320-376.326 apply only to specified mineral acids when stored in aboveground tanks. The purpose of ss. 376.320-376.326 is to prevent the release of specified mineral acids from aboveground tanks and to register the aboveground tanks in which specified mineral acids are stored.
History.—s. 1, ch. 90-98; s. 16, ch. 92-30.