- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
376.323 Registration.—All tanks shall be registered no later than July 1, 1992. Registrations shall be renewed annually. Registration fees shall not exceed $2,500 per facility. The department shall issue to the tank owner or operator one registration placard per facility, covering all tanks at that facility which have been properly registered, as evidence of the completion of the registration requirement. The department shall develop by rule a fee schedule sufficient to cover the costs associated with registration, inspection, surveillance, and other activities associated with ss. 376.320-376.326. Revenues from such fees collected shall be deposited into the Water Quality Assurance Trust Fund, and shall be used to implement the provisions of ss. 376.320-376.326.
History.—s. 4, ch. 90-98; s. 19, ch. 92-30.