CS/CS/HB 1003: Enterprise Zones
GENERAL BILL by Stargel ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Culp ; Holloway ; Mayfield ; Poppell ; Reagan
Enterprise Zones; authorizes City of Lakeland to apply to Tourism, Trade, & Economic Development Office to designate enterprise zone; authorizes Indian River Co., City of Vero Beach, & City of Sebastian to jointly apply to said office for designation of enterprise zone in Indian River Co.; increases amount of tax credits excluded from calculation of insurance retaliatory taxes, etc. Creates 290.00710,.0073,.0074,.00755,.0076,.0077; amends 624.5091.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died in Messages, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1813 (Ch. 2005-280), CS/CS/SB 486 (Ch. 2005-244)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Economic Development, Trade & Banking (CC); Finance & Tax (FC); Commerce Council
• Introduced, referred to Economic Development, Trade & Banking (CC); Finance & Tax (FC); Commerce Council -HJ 00088
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Development, Trade & Banking (CC), 03/31/05, 3:00 pm, 306-H -HJ 00458
• Favorable with CS amendment by Economic Development, Trade & Banking (CC); YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 00458
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Finance & Tax (FC) -HJ 00458
• Withdrawn from Finance & Tax (FC) -HJ 00573; Now in Commerce Council; On Council agenda-- Commerce Council, 04/21/05, 9:15 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by- Commerce Council; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00727
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b); Placed on Calendar -HJ 00727
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00950; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00950; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00951
• Read third time -HJ 01106; Passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 01106
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1813 (Ch. 2005-280), CS/CS/SB 486 (Ch. 2005-244)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.