CS/SB 1270: Property Appraiser Assessments
GENERAL BILL by Government Efficiency Appropriations ; Saunders ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Constantine
Property Appraiser Assessments; provides property appraisers with additional methods for inspecting real property for assessment purposes in addition to physical inspections; reduces required frequency of physical inspections. Amends 193.023.
Last Action: 5/2/2005 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00811; Read second time -SJ 00777; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00777; Substituted HB 499 (Vetoed by Governor) -SJ 00777; Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Government Efficiency Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00078
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/15/05, 9:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00187
• Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00187
• On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 04/04/05, 2:00 pm, 110-S
• CS by- Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 3 NAYS 2 -SJ 00349; CS read first time on 04/06/05 -SJ 00351
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00349
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00811; Read second time -SJ 00777; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00777; Substituted HB 499 (Vetoed by Governor) -SJ 00777; Laid on Table
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.