CS/HB 1375: Nurse Registries
GENERAL BILL by Cannon ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Homan ; Negron
Nurse Registries; requires nurse registry to provide information regarding additional visits by registered nurses & cost thereof. Amends 400.506.
Last Action: 5/3/2005 House - Substituted CS/SB 474; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 474 (Ch. 2005-170), CS/SB 484 (Ch. 2005-243), CS/SB 720 (Ch. 2005-172) -HJ 01223
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00119
• Referred to Health Care Regulation (HFC); Health Care Appropriations (FC); Health & Families Council -HJ 00224
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Regulation (HFC), 03/30/05, 9:00 am, 212-K --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Regulation (HFC), 04/06/05, 10:30 am, 212-K
• Favorable with CS amendment by Health Care Regulation (HFC); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00464
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b)
• Now in Health Care Appropriations (FC) -HJ 00464
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations (FC), 04/15/05, 11:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations (FC); YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 00562; Now in Health & Families Council -HJ 00562
• On Council agenda-- Health & Families Council, 04/22/05, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Health & Families Council; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00674; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00674
• Substituted CS/SB 474; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 474 (Ch. 2005-170), CS/SB 484 (Ch. 2005-243), CS/SB 720 (Ch. 2005-172) -HJ 01223
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.