CS/HB 1701: Aerospace
GENERAL BILL by Spaceport & Technology Committee ; Allen ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Altman ; Ambler ; Antone ; Brandenburg ; Carroll ; Davis ; Davis ; Domino ; Flores ; Gibson ; Glorioso ; Grimsley ; Harrell ; Hasner ; Hays ; Holloway ; Homan ; Hukill ; Kreegel ; Legg ; Mahon ; Mayfield ; Murzin ; Needelman ; Poppell ; Reagan ; Rice ; Rivera ; Robaina ; Sands ; Sansom ; Taylor, P ; Traviesa ; Troutman ; Waters ; Williams, T. ; Zapata
Aerospace; provides for exemption from ad val taxes for certain space labs & cargo carriers; creates Institute for Advanced Space Computing Act; creates Institute for Advanced Space Computing Program within Tourism, Trade, & Economic Development Program; creates Fla. Aerospace Infrastructure Act; creates Fla. Aerospace Infrastructure Investment Program, etc. Creates 196.1999, 331.501-.507, 331.3685-.3688.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 House - Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1813 (Ch. 2005-280)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00216
• Referred to Transportation & Economic Development Appropriations (FC); State Infrastructure Council -HJ 00326
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation & Economic Development Appropriations (FC), 04/12/05, 4:00 pm, Reed Hall --Temporarily deferred
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation & Economic Development Appropriations (FC), 04/15/05, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by Transportation & Economic Development Appropriations (FC); YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 00567
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in State Infrastructure Council -HJ 00567
• On Council agenda-- State Infrastructure Council, 04/21/05, 9:15 am, 404-H
• Favorable by- State Infrastructure Council; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00670; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00670
• Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1813 (Ch. 2005-280)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.