CS/SB 2032: Tax Administration
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Atwater
Tax Administration; allows estate that is not required to file federal tax return to file with clerk of court affidavit attesting that no Florida estate tax is due, regardless of decedent's date of death; provides special provisions for imposition of tax on deeds or other instruments re real property or interests in real property imposed by this section on sale of timeshare interest in timeshare plan; amends provisions re fuel taxes, etc. Amends FS. APPROPRIATION: $2,600,000.
Last Action: 5/5/2005 Senate - Substituted HB 1813 -SJ 01079; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1813 (Ch. 2005-280), HB 1693 (Ch. 2005-209), SB 300 (Ch. 2005-96), CS/SB 2070 (Ch. 2005-187)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Government Efficiency Appropriations; Commerce and Consumer Services; Criminal Justice; General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00201
• On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 03/23/05, 9:00 am, 110-S
• Favorable with 4 amendment(s) by Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00264; Now in Commerce and Consumer Services -SJ 00264
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 04/05/05, 3:15 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00349
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 00349
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/20/05, 9:15 am, 37-S
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00524; Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00524; On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/21/05, 9:15 am, 301-S
• CS by General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00567; CS read first time on 04/26/05 -SJ 00582
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00567
• Withdrawn from Ways and Means -SJ 00743; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 01074; Read second time -SJ 00914; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00914; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00915
• Substituted HB 1813 -SJ 01079; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1813 (Ch. 2005-280), HB 1693 (Ch. 2005-209), SB 300 (Ch. 2005-96), CS/SB 2070 (Ch. 2005-187)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.