CS/HB 1815: Public Employee Optional Retirement
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Operations Committee ; Kottkamp
Public Employee Optional Retirement; provides reemployment requirements for Public Employee Optional Retirement Program; changes requirements of DMS' designation of fifth company to provide services under state university optional retirement program; prescribes procedures for, & certain presumptions re designation of beneficiaries; provides for participation by terminated DROP participants, etc. Amends 121.021,.091,.35,.4501,.591, 215.47.
Last Action: 5/4/2005 House - Substituted CS/CS/SB 1446; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 1446 (Ch. 2005-253) -HJ 01295
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00260
• Referred to Fiscal Council; State Administration Council -HJ 00327
• On Council agenda-- Fiscal Council, 04/15/05, 9:45 am, 212-K
• Favorable by Fiscal Council; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -HJ 00563; Now in State Administration Council -HJ 00563
• On Council agenda-- State Administration Council, 04/20/05, 9:15 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by- State Administration Council; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00618
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b); Placed on Calendar -HJ 00618
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 1446; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 1446 (Ch. 2005-253) -HJ 01295
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.