SB 2614: University Campus Planning
GENERAL BILL by Constantine
University Campus Planning; requires each university board of trustees to maintain copy of campus master plan on university's website & provide for electronic copies of its draft master plan; requires that university hold informal public information session before required public hearings are held on draft master plan; requires that public hearings be held at specified times; limits issues that individual may raise challenging campus master plan, etc. Amends 1013.30.
Last Action: 5/4/2005 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 01074; Read second time -SJ 00933; Amendment(s) failed -SJ 00933; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00933; Substituted HB 517 -SJ 00933; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 517 (Ch. 2005-284)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Education; Judiciary; Education Appropriations -SJ 00305
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/05/05, 9:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00349
• Now in Education -SJ 00349
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 04/12/05, 1:00 pm, 110-S
• Favorable with 3 amendment(s) by Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00454
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00454
• Withdrawn from Judiciary -SJ 00744; Now in Education Appropriations
• Withdrawn from Education Appropriations -SJ 00811; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 01074; Read second time -SJ 00933; Amendment(s) failed -SJ 00933; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00933; Substituted HB 517 -SJ 00933; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 517 (Ch. 2005-284)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.