SB 292: Citrus Canker Eradication
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Dockery
Citrus Canker Eradication; repeals s. 4 of ch. 2002-11, Laws of Florida; abrogates repeal of provision which defines term "exposed to infection" for purposes for eradicating citrus canker disease. Abrogates repeal of 581.184(1)(b).
Last Action: 4/14/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-26 -SJ 00460
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• SPB 7002 submitted as a committee bill (SB 292) by Agriculture
• Referred to Agriculture
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 01/26/05, 9:00 am, 37-S
• Favorable by- Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Introduced, referred to Agriculture -SJ 00023; On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 01/26/05, 9:00 am, 37-S; Favorable by- Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00103; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00103
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00003; Read second time -SJ 00130
• Read third time -SJ 00221; Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 00221
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00259
• Substituted for HB 635 -HJ 00291; Read second time -HJ 00291
• Read third time -HJ 00307; Passed; YEAS 105 NAYS 8 -HJ 00307
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00336
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 00437
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-26 -SJ 00460
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.