CS/HB 333: Portable Restroom Contracting
GENERAL BILL by Bowen ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Kendrick
Portable Restroom Contracting; requires portable restroom contractor to apply for registration with Health Dept.; provides requirements for registration, including examination; provides for administration; provides for renewal of registration, including continuing education; provides for authorization of business entities providing portable restroom contracting services under fictitious name, etc. Creates 381.0069; amends 381.0061,.0065.
Last Action: 5/2/2005 House - Substituted CS/CS/SB 626 (Vetoed by Governor); Laid on Table -HJ 01093
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Care Regulation (HFC); Health Care Appropriations (FC); Health & Families Council
• Introduced, referred to Health Care Regulation (HFC); Health Care Appropriations (FC); Health & Families Council -HJ 00035; On Committee agenda-- Health Care Regulation (HFC), 03/09/05, 8:30 am, 212-K
• Favorable with CS amendment by Health Care Regulation (HFC); YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 00228
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Health Care Appropriations (FC) -HJ 00228
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations (FC), 03/23/05, 4:15 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations (FC); YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 00266; Now in Health & Families Council -HJ 00266
• On Council agenda-- Health & Families Council, 04/18/05, 10:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Health & Families Council; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00564; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00564
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00872; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00872; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00872
• Temporarily postponed, on Third Reading -HJ 01008
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 626 (Vetoed by Governor); Laid on Table -HJ 01093
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.