SB 472: Alfredo Bahena Act
GENERAL BILL by Alexander ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hill
Alfredo Bahena Act; repeals provision re advisory committee for Legislative Commission on Migrant Labor. Repeals 450.211.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1717 (Ch. 2005-210)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce and Consumer Services; Rules and Calendar
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 02/09/05, 9:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0; Now in Rules and Calendar
• Introduced, referred to Commerce and Consumer Services; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00033; On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 02/09/05, 9:00 am, 401-S; Favorable by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00103; Now in Rules and Calendar -SJ 00103
• Withdrawn from Rules and Calendar -SJ 00299; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1717 (Ch. 2005-210)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.