CS/CS/CS/SB 858: Agriculture
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Environmental Preservation
Agriculture; clarifies value for purpose of assessment for ad valorem taxes of certain property leased by DOACS; conforms provisions re regulatory authority over possession, control, care, & maintenance of bison; defines term "invasive plant"; prohibits cultivation of nonnative plants for purposes of fuel production or purposes other than agricultural in plantings greater than specified size, except under special permit issued by dept., etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 5/4/2005 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 01074; Read second time -SJ 00915; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00915; Substituted HB 1717 -SJ 00916; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1717 (Ch. 2005-210)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Agriculture; Environmental Preservation; Judiciary; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Agriculture; Environmental Preservation; Judiciary; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00055
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/16/05, 9:00 am, 37-S
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00228; CS read first time on 03/17/05 -SJ 00230
• Now in Environmental Preservation -SJ 00228
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 04/05/05, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• CS/CS by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00378; CS read first time on 04/07/05 -SJ 00381
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00378
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/20/05, 9:15 am, 401-S --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/22/05, 9:30 am, 401-S --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/26/05, 11:45 am, 401-S
• CS/CS/CS by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00690; CS read first time on 04/28/05 -SJ 00694; On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/26/05, 3:00 pm, 301-S --Not received
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00690
• Withdrawn from General Government Appropriations -SJ 00811; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 01074; Read second time -SJ 00915; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00915; Substituted HB 1717 -SJ 00916; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1717 (Ch. 2005-210)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.