CS/HB 797: Health Care
GENERAL BILL by Davis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bullard
Health Care; deletes requirement that registered nurse referred by nurse registry make monthly visits to patient; makes permanent the program for personal care attendants for spinal cord injury victims; increases percentage of revenues collected from persons who fail to remit sales tax which shall be deposited into Fla. Endowment Foundation for Vocational Rehabilitation for purpose of administering program & entering into certain contracts, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 5/3/2005 House - Substituted CS/SB 720; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 720 (Ch. 2005-172), CS/SB 474 (Ch. 2005-170), CS/SB 484 (Ch. 2005-243) -HJ 01236
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Elder & Long-Term Care (HFC); Health Care Appropriations (FC); Health & Families Council
• Introduced, referred to Elder & Long-Term Care (HFC); Health Care Appropriations (FC); Health & Families Council -HJ 00074
• On Committee agenda-- Elder & Long-Term Care (HFC), 03/23/05, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by Elder & Long-Term Care (HFC); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00271
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b)
• Now in Health Care Appropriations (FC) -HJ 00271
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations (FC), 04/15/05, 11:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations (FC); YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 00561; Now in Health & Families Council -HJ 00561
• On Council agenda-- Health & Families Council, 04/22/05, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Health & Families Council; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00673; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00673
• Substituted CS/SB 720; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 720 (Ch. 2005-172), CS/SB 474 (Ch. 2005-170), CS/SB 484 (Ch. 2005-243) -HJ 01236
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.