CS/HB 41-B: Judges
GENERAL BILL by Goodlette ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Davis ; Joyner ; Kottkamp
Judges; revises number of circuit court judges in Twentieth Judicial Circuit; revises number of county court judges in Collier County; provides for additional judges provided under act to be appointed by Governor; authorizes positions & approved salary rate. Amends 26.031, 34.022. APPROPRIATION: $579,628.
Last Action: 12/14/2005 - Signed by Officers and presented to Governor; Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-356
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Ruled outside purview of the Call -HJ 00003; Considered outside purview of the Call -HJ 00003; Introduction allowed -HJ 00003; Introduced, referred to Fiscal Council -HJ 00004; On Council agenda-- Fiscal Council, 12/06/05, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by- Fiscal Council; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 00038; Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b); Placed in Rules & Calendar Council, on second reading; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00038
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00035; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00036; Read third time -HJ 00035; Passed as amended; YEAS 119 NAYS 0 -HJ 00036
• In Messages
• Considered outside purview of the Call -SJ 00054; Introduction allowed -SJ 00054; Received, referred to Judiciary; Ways and Means -SJ 00054; Immediately withdrawn from Judiciary; Ways and Means -SJ 00053; Substituted for SB 14-B -SJ 00053; Read second time -SJ 00053; Read third time -SJ 00053; Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00053
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 00060
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor; Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-356
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.