CS/HB 333: Food Service Establishments/Dogs
GENERAL BILL by McInvale ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Clarke ; Machek ; Porth ; Roberson, Y ; Troutman ; Vana ; Zapata
Food Service Establishments/Dogs; provides legislative findings & intent; creates pilot program that authorizes municipalities to adopt ordinance establishing local exemption to certain provisions of general law & agency rules re public food service establishments in order to permit patrons' dogs at certain designated outdoor portions of such establishments; provides for implementation & enforcement procedures; provides for future review & repeal, etc. Creates 509.233.
Last Action: 5/2/2006 House - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/SB 1172; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 1172 (Ch. 2006-72) -HJ 01044
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Business Regulation (CC); Local Government Council; Commerce Council
• On Committee agenda-- Business Regulation (CC), 01/26/06, 9:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Business Regulation (CC); YEAS 14 NAYS 1; Now in Local Government Council
• On Council agenda-- Local Government Council, 02/22/06, 1:00 pm, 404-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by Local Government Council; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 --Preliminary
• Introduced, referred to Business Regulation (CC); Local Government Council; Commerce Council -HJ 00034; On Committee agenda-- Business Regulation (CC), 01/26/06, 9:30 am, Reed Hall; Favorable by Business Regulation (CC); YEAS 14 NAYS 1 -HJ 00137; Now in Local Government Council -HJ 00137; On Council agenda-- Local Government Council, 02/22/06, 1:00 pm, 404-H; Favorable with CS amendment by Local Government Council; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00183
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b)
• Now in Commerce Council -HJ 00183
• On Council agenda-- Commerce Council, 03/30/06, 9:00 am, 404-H
• Favorable by- Commerce Council; YEAS 10 NAYS 4 -HJ 00315; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00315
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/SB 1172; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 1172 (Ch. 2006-72) -HJ 01044
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.