CS/HB 389: Public School Employment/Retiree/FRS
GENERAL BILL by Proctor ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Culp ; Henriquez ; Reagan
Public School Employment/Retiree/FRS; authorizes district school boards & Board of Trustees of Fla. School for Deaf & Blind to reemploy retired members of FRS as administrative personnel. Amends 121.091.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 House - Died in Committee on Education Appropriations (FC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to PreK-12 (EDC); Education Appropriations (FC); Education Council
• Introduced, referred to PreK-12 (EDC); Education Appropriations (FC); Education Council -HJ 00037
• On Committee agenda-- PreK-12 (EDC), 03/28/06, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by PreK-12 (EDC); YEAS 7 NAYS 2 -HJ 00317
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b)
• Now in Education Appropriations (FC) -HJ 00317
• Died in Committee on Education Appropriations (FC)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.