CS/CS/SB 994: Citrus Canker
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Agriculture ; Alexander ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bullard ; Posey ; Crist
Citrus Canker; provides that certain lands are classified as agricultural lands for duration of certain successor programs; requires DOACS to implement citrus health plan for certain purposes; makes it unlawful to propagate certain citrus nursery stock on or after January 1, 2007, at sites & under certain conditions not approved by DOACS; authorizes department to submit budget amendment & provides requirements therefor, etc. Amends FS. APPROPRIATION: $26,728,296.
Last Action: 5/30/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-45
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Agriculture; Domestic Security; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar
• Introduced, referred to Agriculture; Domestic Security; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00100
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/15/06, 9:00 am, 37-S
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00276; CS read first time on 03/22/06 -SJ 00305
• Now in Domestic Security -SJ 00276
• Withdrawn from Domestic Security; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00275; Now in General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/04/06, 10:15 am, 301-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/24/06, 1:30 pm (or 15 min. after completion of Ways & Means), 301-S
• CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00580; CS read first time on 04/26/06 -SJ 00585
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00581
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00646; Read second time -SJ 00636; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00637; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00637
• Read third time -SJ 00665; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00665
• In Messages; Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00999
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 7159 -HJ 01038; Read second time -HJ 01038
• Read third time -HJ 01155; CS passed; YEAS 120 NAYS 0 -HJ 01156
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-45
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.