CS/CS/SB 2816: Community Associations [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Regulated Industries ; Villalobos
Community Associations [EPCC]; revises required contents of condominium declaration; provides authorization for condominium associations to access units for specified purposes; revises procedures used in preparing association's annual financial report; prohibits associations from restricting use of hurricane shutters in certain circumstances, etc. Amends Chs. 718, 720.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 Senate - Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 902 (Ch. 2007-173)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Judiciary; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00196
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/16/07, 1:30 pm, 110-S
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 7 NAYS 2 -SJ 00439; CS read 1st time on 04/18/07 -SJ 00453
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2); Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00439
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/24/07, 1:45 pm, 412-K
• CS/CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00545; CS read 1st time on 04/25/07 -SJ 00563
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00545
• Withdrawn from Judiciary -SJ 00702; Now in General Government Appropriations; Withdrawn from General Government Appropriations -SJ 00732; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 902 (Ch. 2007-173)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.