CS/SB 732: Lachele Nance Child Abduction Act [LPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Dawson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lawson ; Joyner ; Hill ; Rich ; Lynn
Lachele Nance Child Abduction Act [LPCC]; requires DJJ to establish immigration status screening program. Creates 985.6011.
Last Action: 5/4/2007 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Criminal Justice; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations -SJ 00047
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/20/07, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00235; CS read 1st time on 03/22/07 -SJ 00239
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs -SJ 00235
• Withdrawn from Children, Families, and Elder Affairs -SJ 00283; Now in Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations, 04/13/07, 8:30 am, 37-S
• Favorable by- Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 00404; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00404
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00600
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00695; CS passed; YEAS 33 NAYS 0 -SJ 00695
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.