CS/CS/CS/SB 752: Cardrooms [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Finance and Tax ; Regulated Industries ; Geller ; Fasano
Cardrooms [EPCC]; (THIS BILL COMBINES CS/CS/S752 & CS/S1192) defines term "tournament"; revises license fees; revises hours of operation; authorizes award of certain prizes; revises betting limits; authorizes tournaments; provides tournament requirements; authorizes additional positions. Amends 849.086. APPROPRIATION: $279,133.
Last Action: 6/13/2007 - Became Law without Governor's Signature; Chapter No. 2007-130
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Finance and Tax; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Finance and Tax; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00048
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/09/07, 1:15 pm, 110-S
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00329; CS read 1st time on 04/11/07 -SJ 00333
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 00329
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 04/19/07, 3:30 pm, 301-S
• CS/CS by Finance and Tax; YEAS 4 NAYS 1 -SJ 00544; CS read 1st time on 04/25/07 -SJ 00549
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2); Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00545; On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/24/07, 8:15 am, 401-S
• CS combines this bill with CS/SB 1192 -SJ 00545; CS/CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00545; CS read 1st time on 04/25/07 -SJ 00550; Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00545
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00584; Amendment(s) adopted (201282, 101940, 092560) -SJ 00584; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00584
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00638; Amendment(s) adopted (132602) -SJ 00638; CS passed as amended (132602); YEAS 29 NAYS 10 -SJ 00639; Immediately certified -SJ 00639
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00858; Substituted for CS/HB 1377 -HJ 00880; Read 2nd time -HJ 00880; Read 3rd time -HJ 00880; CS passed; YEAS 77 NAYS 38 -HJ 00880
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00735
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Became Law without Governor's Signature; Chapter No. 2007-130
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.