CS/CS/SB 902: Community Associations [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Regulated Industries ; Jones
Community Associations [EPCC]; provides for revival of certain covenants that have lapsed; prohibits local governments from limiting access of certain persons to beaches adjacent to or adjoining condominium property; requires association to provide certain information to prospective purchasers or lienholders; provides for architectural control covenants & parcel owner improvements; revises provisions re dispute resolution, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 6/19/2007 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-173
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Judiciary
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/07/07, 9:30 am, 110-S
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Judiciary -SJ 00054; On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/07/07, 9:30 am, 110-S
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00134; CS read 1st time on 03/15/07 -SJ 00163
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00134; On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/14/07, 1:30 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00173
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00173
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/17/07, 2:00 pm, 110-S
• CS/CS by- Judiciary; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 00440; CS read 1st time on 04/18/07 -SJ 00443
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00440
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00583
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00637; CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 1 -SJ 00638; Immediately certified -SJ 00638
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00948
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for CS/HB 433 -HJ 00996; Read 2nd and 3rd times -HJ 00996; CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 00996
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00875
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2007-173
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.