CS/CS/SB 1428: Retirement/Community Colleges & Universities [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Governmental Operations ; Fasano
Retirement/Community Colleges & Universities [RPCC]; Clarifies that the term "compensation" for purposes of the benefit retirement program or the Public Employee Optional Retirement Program of the FRS does not include fees or salary payments made from a faculty practice plan authorized by the Board of Governors of the State University System for clinical faculty at a state university having a faculty practice plan, etc.
Last Action: 4/9/2008 Senate - Unfavorable by Governmental Operations, laid on Table, L/I/S/C passed, refer to HB 5063 (Ch. 2008-139) -SJ 00520
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Operations; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Operations; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00088
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations, 03/19/08, 1:00 pm, 110-S
• CS by Governmental Operations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00345; CS read 1st time on 03/26/08 -SJ 00350
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2); Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00346; On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 03/26/08, 3:30 pm, 401-S
• CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00373; CS read 1st time on 03/27/08 -SJ 00374
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00373
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00423; Amendment(s) adopted (423496, 150736) -SJ 00423; Rereferred to Governmental Operations -SJ 00423
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations, 04/09/08, 4:00 pm, 110-S
• Unfavorable by Governmental Operations, laid on Table, L/I/S/C passed, refer to HB 5063 (Ch. 2008-139) -SJ 00520
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.