CS/CS/SB 1702: Agriculture [RPCC]
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Agriculture ; Alexander
Agriculture [RPCC]; Reenacts a specified provision relating to the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Increases the annual countywide fire control assessment. Increases the annual license tax imposed on wholesale and retail saltwater products dealers. Increases the maximum amount allowed for a food permit application fee. Increases the master registration fees imposed on commercial feed distributors, etc.
Last Action: 6/10/2008 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-107
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Agriculture; General Government Appropriations; Rules
• Introduced, referred to Agriculture; General Government Appropriations; Rules -SJ 00105
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/19/08, 1:00 pm, 37-S
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00345; CS read 1st time on 03/26/08 -SJ 00353
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Remaining references corrected to General Government Appropriations -SJ 00359; Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00346, -SJ 00359
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/02/08, 8:30 am, 401-S
• CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00426; CS read 1st time on 04/03/08 -SJ 00434
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00426
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd and 3rd times -SJ 00476, -SJ 00477; CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 00477; Immediately certified -SJ 00477
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00476; Read 2nd time -HJ 00476; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00476; Read 3rd time -HJ 00476; CS passed as amended; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 00476; Immediately certified -HJ 00486; Requests Senate concur or failing to concur appoint conference cmte -HJ 00486
• In returning messages
• Refused to concur, acceded to request for conference committee -SJ 00537; Conference Committee appointed: Senators Carlton, Chair; Atwater, Vice Chair; King, Geller, Webster, At Large; Criminal & Civil Justice: Crist, Chair; Joyner, Dawson, Dean, Villalobos; Education Pre-K-12: Wise, Chair; Siplin, Bullard, Constantine, Dockery, Garcia; Gen Government: Alexander, Chair; Deutch, Lawson, Aronberg, Baker, Bennett, Haridopolos, Jones; Health & Human Services: Peaden, Chair; Rich, Gaetz, Saunders, Wilson, Storms; Higher Ed: Lynn, Chair; Ring, Justice, King, Oelrich; Trans & Economic Dev: Fasano, Chair; Margolis, Diaz de la Portilla, Hill, Webster, Posey -SJ 00617
• Conference Committee appointed Sansom, Ambler, Bogdanoff, Bowen, Cretul, Cusack, Flores, Gelber, Hasner, Rivera, Sands, Saunders, Seiler, Simmons, Zapata, Cannon, Hukill, Aubuchon, Bucher, Evers, Fitzgerald, Glorioso, Patterson, Proctor, Reed, Scionti, Weatherford, Mayfield, Troutman, Boyd, Brandenburg, Grimsley, Kendrick, Kreegel, Precourt, Randolph, Sasso, Williams, Attkisson, Grant, Domino, Gardiner, Gibbons, Homan, Lopez-Cantera, Meadows, Schenck, Soto, Thompson, G., Bean, Gibson, H.,Ausley, Galvano, Garcia, R., Harrell, Hays, Hudson, Patronis, Roberson, Skidmore, Waldman, Reagan, Poppell, Brise, Carroll, Chestnut, Dorworth, Long, Murzin, Richardson, Richter, Robaina, -HJ 00540; Schultz, Kravitz, Ross, Adams, Gibson, A., Kelly, Llorente, Needelman, Planas, Sachs, Taylor, Thompson, N., Thurston, Pickens, Traviesa, Altman, Bendross-Mindingall, Coley, Culp, Kiar, Kriseman, Legg, McBurney, McKeel, Vana, Machek -HJ 00540
• Conference Committee Report received -SJ 01131; Conference Committee Report adopted -SJ 01134; Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report (416828); YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 01134
• In returning messages; Conference Committee Report considered -HJ 01447; Conference Committee Report adopted -HJ 01448; Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 113 NAYS 2 -HJ 01450
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01260
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-107
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.