CS/CS/SB 2080: Value Adjustment Boards [FPCC]
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Finance and Tax ; Haridopolos ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baker
Value Adjustment Boards [FPCC]; Requires that the Department of Revenue develop a uniform policies and procedures manual for use in proceedings before value adjustment boards. Revises the membership of value adjustment boards. Deletes provisions authorizing county attorneys to act as counsel for such boards. Requires that the department provide training for special magistrates and that the department charge tuition for such training, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2008 Senate - Read 3rd time -SJ 01003; Amendment(s) adopted (634648, 102928) -SJ 01087; Substituted CS/HB 909 -SJ 01087; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 909 (Ch. 2008-197) -SJ 01087
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Finance and Tax; Community Affairs; Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations; Rules -SJ 00172
• Introduced -SJ 00172
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 03/26/08, 3:30 pm, 301-S
• CS by Finance and Tax; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00390; CS read 1st time on 04/02/08 -SJ 00403
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2)
• Remaining references corrected to Community Affairs; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00413; Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00390, -SJ 00413
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/09/08, 4:00 pm, 412-K --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/17/08, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00752
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00752; On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/22/08, 10:00 am, 401-S
• CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00819; CS read 1st time on 04/24/08 -SJ 00821
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2); Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00819
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00924
• Read 3rd time -SJ 01003; Amendment(s) adopted (634648, 102928) -SJ 01087; Substituted CS/HB 909 -SJ 01087; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/HB 909 (Ch. 2008-197) -SJ 01087
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.