CS/SB 2310: Economic Stimulus [EPCC]
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Operations ; Ring ; Diaz de la Portilla ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Crist
Economic Stimulus [EPCC]; Requires the State Board of Administration to report on the amount and type of technology and growth investments held by each fund. Authorizes the board to invest a certain percentage of net assets in technology and growth investments. Creates the Reusable Space Vehicle Industry Prize Program within the Office of Tourism, Trade, and Economic Development of the Executive Office of the Governor, etc.
Last Action: 5/21/2008 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-31
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Commerce; Governmental Operations; Finance and Tax; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00265; On Committee agenda-- Commerce, 03/18/08, 9:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Commerce (458066); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00287
• Now in Governmental Operations -SJ 00287
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Operations, 03/27/08, 1:00 pm, 110-S
• CS by Governmental Operations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00391; CS read 1st time on 04/02/08 -SJ 00407
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2); Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 00391; On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 04/02/08, 8:30 am, 301-S
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00425
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00425; On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/08/08, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00478; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00479
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00596; Amendment(s) adopted (031284) -SJ 00596; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00596
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00647; CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 00647
• In Messages; Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00781
• Substituted for CS/HB 1295 -HJ 00958; Read 2nd time -HJ 00958
• Read 3rd time -HJ 01272; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01272; CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 1 -HJ 01272; Reconsidered -HJ 01293; Amendment(s) reconsidered, withdrawn -HJ 01293; CS passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 1 -HJ 01293
• In returning messages
• Concurred -SJ 01563; CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 01563; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01563
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2008-31
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.