CS/CS/HB 699: Affordable Housing
GENERAL BILL by Policy & Budget Council ; Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council ; Aubuchon ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ambler ; Bendross-Mindingall ; Cretul ; Fitzgerald ; Glorioso ; Grant ; Holder ; Hooper ; Hukill ; McKeel ; Nehr ; Precourt ; Saunders
Affordable Housing; Revises & provides provisions relating to affordable housing; provides for assessment of property receiving low-income housing tax credit; defines term "community land trust"; provides for assessment of structural improvements, condominium parcels, & cooperative parcels on land owned by community land trust & used to provide affordable housing, etc.
• Referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; Policy & Budget Council
• Referred to Economic Development (EEI) by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council
• Introduced, referred to Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00058; Referred to Economic Development (EEI) by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00134
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Development (EEI), 03/20/08, 9:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Economic Development (EEI); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00314; Now in Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council -HJ 00314
• On Council agenda-- Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council, 04/08/08, 1:00 pm, 404-H --Not considered
• On Council agenda-- Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council, 04/11/08, 8:00 am, 404-H
• CS by Economic Expansion & Infrastructure Council; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 00515
• CS filed
• CS read 1st time on 04/14/08 -HJ 00507
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 04/14/08, 3:15 pm, 212-K; CS/CS by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 32 NAYS 0 -HJ 00682
• Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00514
• CS read 1st time on 04/18/08 -HJ 00675; CS filed
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00692
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00767; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00767
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.