CS/CS/SB 1992: Florida Ports Investments [WPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Commerce ; Ring ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Rich
Florida Ports Investments [WPSC]; Cites certain provisions as the "Florida Ports Investment Act." Creates the Florida Ports Investment Corporation. Provides port project funding criteria. Provides requirements for capital allocation and investments. Provides for tax credits against specified taxes. Provides limitations on the credit. Authorizes the corporation and the OTTED to charge certain fees, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2010 Senate - Died in Committee on Finance and Tax
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce; Banking and Insurance; Transportation; Finance and Tax; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Commerce; Banking and Insurance; Transportation; Finance and Tax; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means -SJ 00135
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce, 04/07/10, 10:15 am, 401-S
• CS by Commerce; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00551; CS read 1st time on 04/14/10 -SJ 00565
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Banking and Insurance -SJ 00551; On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/13/10, 12:30 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00551
• Now in Transportation -SJ 00551; On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 04/19/10, 9:15 am, 37-S
• CS/CS by Transportation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00651; CS read 1st time on 04/20/10 -SJ 00654
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute); Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 00651
• Died in Committee on Finance and Tax
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.