CS/HB 1389: Water Storage and Water Quality Improvements
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Perman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; Boyd ; Caldwell ; Campbell ; Williams, T.
Water Storage and Water Quality Improvements; Requires specified determination as condition of agreement for water storage & water quality improvements on private agricultural lands; provides methodology for such determination; provides for regulation of such lands during agreement & after its expiration; creates Study Committee on Investor-Owned Water & Wastewater Utility Systems; prohibits compensation of members; provides for removal or suspension of members by appointing authority; requires PSC to provide staff, information, assistance, & facilities that are deemed necessary for committee to perform its duties; provides for funding from Florida Public Service Regulatory Trust Fund; provides for public meetings; requires committee to report its findings to Governor, Legislature, & appropriate agencies & make certain recommendations.
• Introduced -HJ 137
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 215
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/24/12, 8:30 am, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 283
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 281
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 281
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/31/12, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 321
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 321
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/08/12, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 550
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 550
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/15/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 623
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 653
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 653
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 831
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Agriculture; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 831
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Agriculture; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 1668
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 1668
• Substituted for CS/SB 1858 -SJ 1668
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1668
• Amendment(s) adopted (189078) -SJ 1669
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1669
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 1669
• In returning messages
• Concurred in amendment(s) -HJ 1711
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 1712
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1712
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-187
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.