CS/CS/SB 600: Electronic Filing of Construction Plans
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Community Affairs ; Bennett
Electronic Filing of Construction Plans; Providing a legislative finding; providing for certain documents to be electronically signed and sealed by the licensee and electronically transmitted to a building code administrator or building official for approval, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 House - Died in Economic Affairs Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 387 (Ch. 2012-58), CS/CS/SB 704 (Ch. 2012-13)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Regulated Industries (RI)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Regulated Industries -SJ 51
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 12/05/11, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 112
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Regulated Industries -SJ 112
• Introduced -SJ 51
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 01/26/12, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 301
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 301
• CS/CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 304
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/13/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 492
• Amendment(s) adopted (747150) -SJ 492
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 492
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 512
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 512
• In Messages
• Referred to Economic Affairs Committee; State Affairs Committee; Judiciary Committee; Health and Human Services Committee; Education Committee; Redistricting Committee; Appropriations Committee; Finance and Tax Committee; Rules and Calendar Committee -HJ 830
• Received -HJ 830
• Died in Economic Affairs Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 387 (Ch. 2012-58), CS/CS/SB 704 (Ch. 2012-13)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.