CS/CS/SB 1258: Commercial Service Airports
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Community Affairs ; Diaz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baxley
Commercial Service Airports; Directing the Auditor General to conduct specified audits of certain airports; requiring members of the governing body of a large-hub commercial service airport to comply with certain financial disclosure requirements; requiring the governing body of a municipality, county, or special district that operates a commercial service airport to establish and maintain a website; requiring commercial service airports to comply with certain contracting requirements, etc.
Last Action: 3/6/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 915 (Ch. 2020-167) -SJ 518
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Infrastructure and Security (IS)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Infrastructure and Security; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 92
• Introduced -SJ 92
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 01/27/20, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Infrastructure and Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 214
• Now in Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/17/20, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 325
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 330
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/26/20, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/02/20, 12:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 2 -SJ 374
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 376
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/20 -SJ 461
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 461
• Read 2nd time -SJ 518
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 915 -SJ 518
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 915 (Ch. 2020-167) -SJ 518
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.